jueves, 6 de junio de 2013

Cyberpink

cyberdogmanchester: Hey there space fans! Check out Our...



cyberdogmanchester:

Hey there space fans! Check out Our beautiful Mai sporting some of our latest Cybergoodies. With the new colour revivals of the Mesh Cage tunic and the X-Girl skirt, topped off with the brand new Starlet Top and Happy Raver necklace. She's ready for her next crazy intergalactic adventure!! 

I can't wait to get these pieces on my body.

psychokandi: *sobs* CYBERDOG WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO MEEEEEE I...





psychokandi:

*sobs*

CYBERDOG WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO MEEEEEE

I love both those prints.

$92 though ;-;

….

birthday gift in a few months? >.>

I really want the blue ones too ^.^

elf-lock: Need to clean my room. Loving my collar right now,...



elf-lock:

Need to clean my room.

Loving my collar right now, it's from Vegan-Kink, and I put a bell on it. 

Also ANGRY EYEBROWS

grimsauce: Time to brighten up this grey London!



grimsauce:

Time to brighten up this grey London!

luvivane: Going out #ootd #cyberdog #rainbowhair OMG PLEASE...



luvivane:

Going out #ootd #cyberdog #rainbowhair

OMG PLEASE STOP BEING SO PERFECT.

annunakialessandra: It's hot and sticky, I don't want drive to...



annunakialessandra:

It's hot and sticky, I don't want drive to work in this heat.

luvivane: etherapparel: The new Moon Cadet top has...



luvivane:

etherapparel:

The new Moon Cadet top has endless.color possibilities!
What colors are you getting?

I'm gonna get this in yellowxpink!

Ether is on a role! 

Photo



covettheflesh: Get Your Fixxx☯



covettheflesh:

Get Your Fixxx☯

cyberpopterrorist: pixelpal: Yucky bathroom mirror photo :c...



cyberpopterrorist:

pixelpal:

Yucky bathroom mirror photo :c But I love the wings so much!!

So cute and perfect!

happycolorfulhair: Cyber Ichiro 9 by ~Ichiro-Fuumi



happycolorfulhair:

Cyber Ichiro 9 by ~Ichiro-Fuumi

tunatentacles: <3



tunatentacles:

<3

magicalulala: The InterGalactik Princess Kerli ♡彡





magicalulala:

The InterGalactik Princess Kerli ♡彡

cyberdogmanchester: A handful of the awesome Cyberdog club...















cyberdogmanchester:

A handful of the awesome Cyberdog club goers from Cyber-Sunday at the IDEAL WEEKENDER. (Featuring the Tidy Boys reppin' goodies from their recent trip to our store). 

cyberdognet: Some of our favourite styles! What's yours?

















cyberdognet:

Some of our favourite styles! What's yours?

Photo



octopuss-hime: ANGEL!!!!!



octopuss-hime:

ANGEL!!!!!

Photo



From Takuya Angel's Facebook:【Mononoke 3way Pouch】Renew...



From Takuya Angel's Facebook:

【Mononoke 3way Pouch】
Renew Belt! I took this photo at Atrtism Market in Tokyo. She got my new Mononoke Pouch.
Modelはオーダーしたヱンジェラーさん。Artism Marketにて撮影。新3Wayポーチは余った紐を写真の様に前で組み合わせが何通りもできるようになっています。

Cookies: MALE CYBER MODEL WANTED!

Cookies: MALE CYBER MODEL WANTED!:

octopuss-hime:

I'm going to be modelling at a Photoshoot, in the next couple of months, for the clothing label NEONBLUE! who are planning to make their return, later this year, after a 2 year break. Along with myself, they will be working with another female model who has already been confirmed.

However, they…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario