viernes, 7 de junio de 2013

)O( Night Sky Goddess )O(

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



unscrupulousbastard: Inky Cute



unscrupulousbastard:

Inky

Cute

Photo



Photo



Photo



synfulsoul: ~I leaned my face into his palm and he looked at me...



synfulsoul:

~I leaned my face into his palm and he looked at me like it was the first time he ever saw me. I felt my heart burst. I wanted him to kiss me. I didn't care about what he owned or what issues he had. I just knew if we kissed….it would change us both. Even worse, I wanted to say I loved him.~

synfulsoul: Find someone who will Tremble for your...



synfulsoul:

Find someone who will
Tremble for your touch…
Someone,
Who's fingers
Are
A
Poem

Mmmmm



Mmmmm

Photo



Photo



"You have my whole heart. You always did."

"You have my whole heart. You always did."

- Cormac McCarthy, "The Road" (via word-digest)

You've always had it!

abuseyourillusion: sweetestsimplicity: Lost in this moment. No...



abuseyourillusion:

sweetestsimplicity:

Lost in this moment. No thoughts. No worries. No responsibilities. Free to feel. He asks me; "Where are you right now?" … I am with You Sir.

mmmm the cleansing tears of release…

Deal…



Deal…

Photo



Photo



"Everything matters. Every little thing."

""Everything matters. Every little thing.""

- Elin Hilderbrand, Barefoot (via ecstaticallyinspired)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario